Sweeney, NCRW, CPRW, CCM, started The Write Resume in 1987.
Since that time, she has helped thousands of clients secure
interviews through the effective preparation of targeted resumes
and career search documents.
Ms. Sweeney spent 6 years hiring candidates at 2 major corporations prior to owning her business. Her expertise in hiring candidates has ensured her clients have the necessary information on their career documents to get interviews with Hiring Managers.
Ms. Sweeney holds these prestigious
Nationally Certified Resume Writer - Ms. Sweeney is
1 of only 26 resume writers world-wide to attain this certification.
The certification process is extensive; writers must first
present resume and cover letter samples to ensure mastery
of their craft. Next, they must pass an intensive grammar
test and write a resume based upon a specific candidate profile.
Ms. Sweeney passed this certification test on her first attempt.
Certified Professional Resume Writer - Ms. Sweeney
has held this designation since the early 1990's as one of
the first resume writers to obtain this prestigious credential.
Professionals who hold this credential have demonstrated a
thorough mastery of the art, science, and psychology of résumé
Credentialed Career Master - Ms. Sweeney is also 1
of only 45 career services professonals globally to hold this
prestigious credential. The credential was awarded to Ms.
Sweeney based upon her expertise across all sectors of the
career services industry. This includes extensive knowledge
of resume writing, recruitment practices, career assessment,
interview coaching, military/government career transition,
and experience as a corporate human resources manager.
Certified Employment Interview Consultant
- As a testament to her expertise as an Interview Coach, Ms.
Sweeney is 1 of only 5 career services practitioners in the
world to hold this important credential. This intensive, 19-module
certification tests knowledge in all aspects of the interview
process, in addition to strategies utilized to assist job
seekers in acing the interview. The extensive knowledge of
interviewing was garnered from her numerous years as a Hiring
Featured Expertise of Ms. Sweeney:
Ms. Sweeney has been featured on television
and radio shows, including the Number One Rated Television
Morning Show, Good Morning Arizona, discussing
the advantages of resumes in today's competitive job market.
Articles featuring her business have appeared
in Home Business Magazine, Business Financiers Magazine, Business
Informant Magazine and the Arizona Business Gazette.
Her expertise has been featured in online magazines, newspapers
and association newsletters across the nation, including:
Online Websites & Print Magazines
- Working Mother Magazine
Newspapers and Association Newsletters
- The Chicago Tribune
- The Orlando Sentinel
- The Miami Sun
- The Philadelphia Enquirer
- The Seattle Times
- The Massachusetts Standard Times
- The Ft. Worth Star Telegram
- The Tallahassee Democrat
- The Des Moines Register
- The Savannah Morning News
- The Charlotte Sun News
- The Myrtle Beach Sun News
- The Macon Ledger-Enquirer News
- The East Valley Tribune Newspaper
- The San Jose Mercury News
- The Nashville Tennessean Newspaper
- Workforce Florida Newsletter
- The Arizona Medical Association Newsletter
- The International Management Accountants Newsletter
Her articles on job search are also featured
on several other career websites across the nation including:
Ms. Sweeney is the Job Search Expert for:
- Jobing.com, the premier job search website in the Arizona, New Mexico, California, Florida and Colorado
- FltOps.com, a specialized website for Pilot Recruitment
- Jobs4Hoteliers.com, a website focused on the Hospitality industry
- ERP Resumes.com and PeopleSoftResumes.com, which focus on the IT industry
Ms. Sweeney maintains memberships in a variety of organizations to keep abreast of continuing changes in the employment field.
She is a Member of:
- National Resume Writers Association
- Resume Writers Council of Arizona
- National Career Development Association
- International Association of Coaches
- Association of Online Resume & Career Professionals
- Society of Professional Journalists
She conducts interviewing seminars for various organizations including:
- Arizona State University Sororities, Fraternities, and Clubs
- The Fresh Start Foundation
- Department of Economic Security
- Women Off Welfare
- The Wesley Foundation
Her unique, personalized approach to employment searches help her clients to gain confidence in their abilities as a marketable entity in today's job market. In addition, her job market intelligence gathering abilities provide additional information to assist clients in targeting appropriate companies.
She holds a Bachelor
of Science Degree from Northern Arizona University.